Learn Chinese in Yangshuo


1.When can I begin studying Chinese at Chinese College?

A. Chinese College has a flexible schedule and you can join our classes  everyday.

Register for a Chinese Course Today

2.How will I know my Chinese level?

A. Before joining our classes , Chinese College will give you a professional assessment consisting of an oral test. Based on this assessment, you will be placed into class level most appropriate for you.

Contact us for level assessment

3.What separates Chinese College from universities and other schools?

A. Mandarin House places a special focus on quality and flexibility. We can offer so much more than just academic Mandarin i.e. Mandarin for daily life, cultural activities, private tutoring etc. You can rest assured that our quality Mandarin instruction will take you where you want to go.

Register NOW

4.Which type of visa should I apply to study Chinese with Mandarin House?

A. We recommend you apply for the L visa (tourist visa) if you are staying for less than 3 month, or the F visa (business visa) if you plan to stay for longer than 3 months.

Contact us for Visa Assistance

5.Where can I live while learning Chinese in Chinese College?

A. Chinese College will arrange your living accommodation in our hostel, you can choose to stay in a single room or share a room with other students. Or if you want to stay at a Private Studio Apartment, Hostel or Hotel by yourself, and we can assist you with the tenement

Contact us for Accommodation Placement

6.Besides Chinese lessons, what else can I do at Mandarin House?

A. Chinese College is dedicated to taking you out of the classroom and showing you the real China. We offer a number of out-of-school excursions and our experienced coordinators are looking forward to give you a unique insight as to what makes the character of these special places so distinctive. You may also want make dumplings, learn tai-chi or calligraphy, experience a tea ceremony or to take part in some other of the traditional, cultural activities we regularly organize.

7.How can I pay for my Chinese program?

A. If you live outside of China, you may pay by bank transfer or Paypal; If you live in China, you may come to our school and pay by cash or credit card.

8. Where do Chinese College students come from?

A. Chinese College teaches students from over 40 different countries coming from all around the world. Depending on circumstances, 35% of our students come from North America, 20% come from Western Europe and the rest come from other parts of the world.

What age are Chinese College students?

A. Students of all ages have studied at Chinese College ranging from 5 to 75 years! Most of our students average between 23 and 35 years old.

If you have any questions concerning courses, locations, accommodation or payment, please email chinesecollege.cn@hotmail.com. If you want to register for a course, use the online registration